Another dodgy pic, but it proves I was there. I've a complete audio record too, but I'll post that later - the technology is tricky and I've got kids to fetch from school. Before I dash, a few impressions.
1. It was all very polite, before an invited audience of environmentalists. Ken was noticeably pleasant to Boris, his body language indulgent. No votes, perhaps, in roughing up The Blond?
2. Brian kept having digs at Ken. Interesting. Is this A Tactic?
3. At intervals, Boris's left leg buzzed. Also, I've not previously appreciated quite how Roman his nose is. He offered to help Ken learn to ride a bike.
4. Sian Berry has very vegetarian skin.
5. The water they were drinking was filtered tap, not that naughty bottled stuff.
More on this event soon - The Guardian wants a commentary piece. Later...
8.45 pm. AT LAST! Click here to listen to the whole thing. At one point there's some horrible distortion. That's me fiddling with the external microphone, great professional that I am. Matters improve thereafter.